Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a free and confidential resource available for you and your family — even if you’re not enrolled in a benefit plan through Michaels.
We care about your mental health as much as we care about your physical health.
- Full-time Team Members are eligible to receive up to three face-to-face counseling sessions per issue at no charge using the EAP.
- Part-time Team Members aren’t eligible for face-to-face counseling sessions, but can still reach out to the EAP by phone any time for confidential counseling.
The EAP can help you:
- Manage stress, money worries and family worries
- Deal with work/life services like childcare, elder care and education services
- Locate resources for adoption, relocating, camps, volunteer opportunities, pets and more
- For more information visit www.resourcesforliving.com (Username: Michaels; Password: 8002835645) or call the EAP 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1-800-283-5645 (TTY 711).
EAP Care Kits:
Aetna’s Employee Assistance Program offers free Care Kits to Michaels Team Members to help you through life’s important stages. Available kits:
- Pregnancy Care Kit
- New Baby Care Kit
- Child Safety Care Kit
- Active Adult Care Kit
- Elder Care Kit
If you are interested in receiving your free care kit, please call 1-800-283-5645 TTY:711
Username: Michaels | Password: 8002835645