Wellness ProgramsGood health improves virtually every aspect of our personal and professional lives, and that’s good for you and for Michaels.
Our wellness program focuses on more than just your physical health. It challenges you to be mentally, emotionally and financially healthy, too.
So whether your goal is to lose weight, be more proactive with your health, eat healthier or save more, we’ve got you covered with the wellness program.
You and your spouse/domestic partner only need to complete an annual physical by June 30, 2023 to avoid a surcharge beginning in August 2023. (Physicals completed between July 1, 2022 and June 30, 2023 will be accepted.)
Team Members with medical coverage beginning on or after March 1, 2023 do not need to complete the wellness requirement.
If you and your spouse/domestic partner are enrolled in a Michaels full-time medical plan, you each need to complete an annual physical between July 1, 2022 and June 30, 2023 to avoid paying a $25 per paycheck/$650 for the year surcharge per person on your medical premiums beginning in August 2023.
Complete a physical exam with your primary care physician. That is it! No form required.
- Once the claim is processed, Aetna will update your completion status.
- Instructions on how to check your wellness status: English | Spanish
Kaiser Enrolled Team Members (CA ONLY)
To complete your requirement:
- Schedule a preventive exam with your Primary Care Physician (PCP).
- Download the Annual Physical Form (English | Spanish) and take it to your appointment.
- Upload the completed form to the US Wellness website by June 30, 2023. You can upload via any online browser, tablet or mobile device.
- Receipt of your form will be confirmed within two business days to the email address provided at the time of upload.
Be Tobacco Free
If you and/or your spouse/domestic partner use tobacco, including e-cigarettes and non-nicotine vaporizers, $25 per paycheck/$650 for the year will be added to your medical premiums beginning in July. You can’t use tobacco products for at least six months to be considered tobacco-free, and you can only change your status during Open Enrollment.