LiveWellGood health improves virtually every aspect of our personal and professional lives, and that’s good for you and for Michaels.
LiveWell focuses on more than just your physical health. It challenges you to be mentally, emotionally and financially healthy, too.
So whether your goal is to lose weight, be more proactive with your health, eat healthier or save more, we’ve got you covered with the new LiveWell program.
You and your spouse/domestic partner only need to complete an annual physical by June 30, 2022 to avoid a surcharge beginning in August 2022. (Physicals completed between May 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022 will be accepted.)
Aetna Enrolled Team Members
Complete a physical exam with your primary care physician. That is it! No form required.
- Once the claim is processed, Aetna will update your completion status.
- You can check on your status by logging in to your Aetna Wellness account.
- Instructions: English | Spanish
Kaiser Enrolled Team Members (CA ONLY)
To complete your requirement:
- Schedule a preventive exam with your Primary Care Physician (PCP).
- Download the Annual Physical Form (English | Spanish) and take it to your appointment.
- Upload the completed form to the US Wellness website by June 30, 2022. You can upload via any online browser, tablet or mobile device.
- Receipt of your form will be confirmed within two business days to the email address provided at the time of upload.