CariloopFree Caregiver Support
Cariloop is your free Caregiver Support benefit provided to all Full-Time Team Members.
When taking care of a loved one is stressing you out or overwhelming you, Cariloop pairs you with a Caregiving Coach on a secure online portal who supports you with all the research, questions and next steps it takes to feel confident in your loved one’s care.
Cariloop’s Caregiving Coaches are licensed/certified healthcare professionals and are equipped to support you as you care for a loved one of any age — from pediatrics to elder care.
They are available to speak with you about challenges like:
- Understanding diagnoses like ADHD, Alzheimer’s, Anxiety, Autism, Cancer, Down Syndrome, Parkinson’s, etc.
- Finding the right type of doctor or specialist for a loved one
- Understanding how to pay for a loved one’s care
- Filling out important legal caregiving documents (wills, POAs, DNRs, etc).
- Understanding a loved one’s Medicare, Medicaid, or VA benefits
- Finding appropriate care resources and providers (skilled nursing, behavioral health programs, rehab, home health, hospice, etc).
- Managing family dynamics related to your loved one’s care
- and much more
- Cariloop’s Caregiving Coaches do amazing work supporting families and will walk with you through your entire caregiving journey, so you don’t face the challenges of caregiving alone.